(pop music) – Oh did you guys see this? Netflix is making a Calvin
and Hobbes animated series. – Ooo.
– No way. This is like, wait a minute. What day is it? – April 1st. (flute music) – Ah-hah. (laughter) (eerie chime music) April fools. (medieval instrumental music)
– Ha-ho, ha-ha. (humming) Ha-ha, what ho me lords? ‘Tis I the April Fool returned once again to fill the internet with jokes and japes and all matter of tomfoolery. – No God! This is so fucking annoying! – Pray tell, have ye
heard the latest news? – Go away! – It concerns a recent development from the code masters at Google. – Whatever it is, we don’t believe you. – A novel new offering called Google Date. It looks at the key words in your emails and analyzes it to find
your one true love. – No it doesn’t. It’s a prank, we know it’s a prank! – Oooo, alas ye have been tricked
by the April Fool. Tee-ha, tee-hee, tee-rum. – No we haven’t. – Google Date does not exist, you see. ‘Tis a most unlikely fiction,
yet ye dullards believed it. – Not even for a second. – Heaven hath not known a more
oafish crew than ye three. (laughter) – Fuck this. April Fool’s Day used to be fun and now it’s just a bunch of brands trying to seem cool with a bunch of lazy boring ass obvious lies. – Oh well perhaps this will cheer you? It’s a clever new
contraption from ThinkGeek. (groans) Behold! This orb resembles a Poke ball, but it is in fact a miniature projector, preloaded with the entirety
of the Pokemon anime. – Leave us alone! – Surely your seduced by
the promise of nostalgia, but wait! There is but one more surprise. This product, – Doesn’t exist!
– Doesn’t exist! (slide whistling)
(laughter) Ha-ha! – Yeah, we know! – Did you?
– Yes! – Well did you know that ThinkGeek will actually make this
product a few days hence. – Yeah. They do it every year.
– Oh! What you thought a mere lark
was in fact advertisment! (laughter) Yeah you are bamboozled twice over! First by me and thence by capitalism! – You’re not clever. – You’re just lying to us. – Ooo. – And it’s not even a surprise, ’cause you do it at the
same time every year. (grunts) Honestly do you enjoy this? Or do you do this ’cause
you feel like you have to? – Oh pity this poor old curmudgeon. This grumpy old man’s
heart is un-gladdened by our monkeyshines. Boo!
– Boo! – Boo this man! Boo. Yah.
– Quit it, quit it now. Boo, hiss and boo! You know I have written a rude little song about people like you. Would you like to hear it? – No.
– I think that once you do, you’ll never be able to give it up. Da-duh-da-duh-da! (flute music) – Stop it, stop it, stop it now! Really? A rick-roll? – It’s ironically funny. Who-hoo. – No it isn’t. It’s the oldest least original
prank on the internet. – Nay grand nay, the oldest least original
prank on the internet is when your engaged in some sort of internet activity, concentrating really hard and then (screaming) (thudding)
(powering down) (whirring)
(drum jazz music) Hi it’s Mike Trapp from CollegeHumor. Click here to subscribe. Click here for more fun things. And send help to keep me from sinking. Please. Please help, please help.